The primary objective of the Account Executive is to be the chief strategist and sales leader to retain and grow current accounts and to gain new market share, through the development of new accounts, in a given territory. In addition, the Account Executive must address client concerns throughout the organization to ensure that contract obligations are fulfilled and the relationship is preserved for years to come. The Account Executive is a full-time, business-to-business, sales professional.
About Woodburn Company:
For over 50 years Woodburn Company has served customers throughout the States of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Alaska. From early days as a distributor of offset press equipment, Woodburn has evolved into a leading Pacific Northwest provider of Managed Print Services, Enterprise IT Services, and office imaging solutions. Offering a broad portfolio of technology and services to companies of any size and in any industry, Woodburn helps customers’ efficiently achieve their mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To achieve 100% of monthly sales plan through profitable sale, lease, or rental of Office Technology Solutions (hardware/software), Enterprise Print Management Services, and Consulting Services. Develop account relationships to ensure consistent growth for the individual, and the company.
- Fosters openness and trust through personal behavior; follows through on commitments.
- Is self-directed, takes personal responsibility and is willing to be held accountable.
- Works effectively across organizational boundaries.
- Maintains the ability to “stay the course” even in the presence of adversity and opposition.
- Articulates the clients’ key business strategies, initiatives and associated critical success factors align those to Woodburn solutions.
- Demonstrates sufficient technical acumen to be credible in securing sales.
- Develops strategies to elevate the Woodburn relationship with clients to that of business partner or trusted advisor.
- Use account information systems (CRM tools) to develop strategies for expanding the level of business in an account and/or territory. Use client financial measures, reports, and tools to identify business opportunities (web, annual reports etc.).
- Use Woodburn partners, specialists, executives to penetrate accounts; networks outside of Woodburn to broaden business knowledge and increase personal effectiveness.
- Able to prioritize multiple opportunities and manage pipeline appropriately. Displays professionalism in documenting account engagements and client business reviews.
- Apply sales skills and knowledge as they relate to the sales of technology and technical solutions in order to achieve 100% of assigned budget.
- Gain additional market share and retain current customer base within the assigned territory by selling total solutions.
- Adhere to business hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Enter into CRM tool information on qualified prospects which will be continually updated.
- Effectively demonstrate the capabilities and strengths of proposed solutions as they relate to specific customer needs.
- Participate in, and be a contributing member of the sales team and uphold the company mission statement.
- Follow departmental procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Plans and schedules work activities to complete assignments in their order of priority and make the most effective use of time.
- Contributes to a favorable working climate through a friendly manner and cooperative attitude in dealings with other employees.
- Experience and a proven track record in this industry is preferred but not required.
- This is a driving position – must meet the minimum qualifications of our Vehicle Safety Program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation skills).
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university preferred.
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Prior industry experience in similar field preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including advanced skills with Excel.
- Must have valid driver’s license and minimum levels of insurance coverage.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Targeted earnings of $40,000 to $65,000 for first year entry level.
- Targeted earnings for candidates with industry experience may exceed entry level.
- Competitive base salary.
- Lucrative monthly commission structure.
- Incentives and bonus programs.
- Medical, dental, vision coverage.
- Paid vacation/personal days.
- Employer matching retirement after 1 year.
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Woodburn Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Do not edit below this line.